Big Pump Premium Grade Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System
3 Stages For Great Tasting Drinking Water
Stage 1: Prefiltration Carbon Filter
A sediment and activated carbon block filter removes physical particles such as silt and sediment as well as chemicals as chlorine.
Stage 2: Reverse Osmosis Membrane
The thin film composite membrane reduces up to 98% of dissolved mineral salts, metals, and other contaminants in your drinking water.
Stage 3: Post Filtration Polishing Filter
A final stage process through an activated carbon block filter to remove unwanted tastes and odors. Provides that final polish to deliver sparkling clean water
Watershield Big Pump Features:
- Compact design. Space-saving footprint is great for an undersink installation
- High performance production utilizing a 36 gallon per day T.F.C. membrane.
- Quality branded components. No low value and lessor quality “knockoff’ parts found on so many other R.O. systems.
- High purity acid-washed activated carbon block filters, with their superior dirt holding capacity and absence of carbon fines, make them a clear choice over lower cost, lessor quality granular activated carbon (GAC) filters.
- Watershield Big Pump systems are assembled in America
- Pure, Clear and Great Tasting Water
- Crystalline, Harder, Clearer Ice Cubes
- Pristine, Clean Rinsed Fresh Fruits and Vegetables
- Quality Water for your Coffee and Tea
- Pure Water Rinses Provide Spotless Glassware
- Great for your Pets and Aquariums
- Fresh, Clean Water Ready at your Tap
- Outstanding Water Pressure from your Faucet; Fills a Water Pitcher in Seconds
- No Deliveries to Schedule
- No Trips to the Store
- Pennies-A-Gallon for Pure, Clean Water vs. Dollars-A-Gallon for Bottled Water
- Efficient Non-Electric Pump Provides the Water Pressure your Ice Maker Needs’